Let's Build Something

Tell me the one job that's eating your time or budget. You'll hear back from me, not an assistant, with a straight answer on whether AI can fix it and how I'd build it.

  1. Today

    You send the problem

    Not a spec — a problem. “We pay an agency $4K a month to write listings.” “Nobody knows yesterday's numbers until Thursday.” That's enough for me to tell you whether it's worth building.

  2. Within 2 business days

    I reply, personally

    Usually with a straight answer and a rough range. If AI is the wrong tool for your problem, I'll say so — that costs me a project and saves you a lot more.

  3. Before anything is built

    We agree a fixed scope

    A fixed scope and a fixed budget, agreed up front. Builds typically run $5,000–$25,000 and ship in 2–8 weeks. Coaching engagements run $3,000–$8,000.

A good fit

  • You run a business that already works and want to take cost or manual effort out of it.
  • You're paying an agency for execution work — content, reporting, email, listings, ad copy.
  • You sell on Shopify, Amazon, or both, and your systems don't talk to each other.
  • You want to own the tool at the end, not rent it.
  • You're a local service business that's effectively invisible online.
  • You direct a race or run a community event and want it to grow every year.

Probably not a fit

  • You want a strategy deck. I build working systems; the plan comes with the build.
  • You need a full-time developer on staff — that's a hire, not a project.
  • The budget is under a few thousand dollars. Say so anyway and I'll point you at tools you can run yourself.
  • You want AI added because it sounds good. If there's no number it moves, I'll tell you.

Send me the problem

Two minutes to fill in. I read every message myself and reply within two business days.

Based in Oakville, Ontario — serving the Greater Toronto Area and beyond